"SLC6X: user interface/desktops: nautilus
nautilus - File manager for GNOME
Nautilus is the file manager and graphical shell for the GNOME desktop
that makes it easy to manage your files and the rest of your system.
It allows to browse directories on local and remote filesystems, preview
files and launch applications associated with them.
It is also responsible for handling the icons on the GNOME desktop.
by Carlos Soriano (2016-10-31):
- Apply translations for the 6.9 version
by Ray Strode (2016-02-24):
- Fix background corruption on screen rotate
by Tomas Bzatek (2012-03-02):
- Fix segfault on startup when showing homedir as desktop (#755561)
- Rearrange icons on desktop when screen size changes (#600260)
- Fix free space display in Properties window (#772103)
- Fall back to regular file rename when updating desktop file contents fails (#782467)
by Tomas Bzatek (2011-07-28):
- Cleanup non-existent folders on pathbar (#690147)