"SLC5X: Letter D: dhcpv6-client
dhcpv6-client - DHCPv6 client
Provides the client for the DHCPv6 protocol (RFC 3315) to support dynamic
configuration of IPv6 addresses and parameters.
by Pavel Šimerda (2015-06-23):
- Resolves: #1229441 - initialize leases properly in dhcp6c
by Jiri Popelka (2010-10-25):
- Fix notonlink-more-segments.patch (bug #598439).
by Jiri Popelka (2009-11-02):
- Get new address when moving into a new link (bug #466251).
- Windows 2008 interoperability fix in dhcp6c (bug #476974).
- Check DAD necessity by the interface type to prevent dhcp6c
from segfaulting when run for second time (bug #515644).
by David Cantrell (2009-07-09):
- Prevent DHCPv6 traceback during installation
by David Cantrell (2008-10-30):
- Remove the ADVERTISE/REPLY patch for option 24 as it is unnecessary,
the problem was in our test driver scripts for the TAHI suite
by David Cantrell (2008-07-22):
- Set status code of Advertise message to NoAddrAvail when necessary
- Check IA options of the received Advertise message
- Do not return IA_NA option with status code set to NoAddrAvail
- Match time field of received DHCPv6 Advertise message
- Support multiple IA options