"SLC5X: Letter B: busybox-anaconda
busybox-anaconda - Version of busybox configured for use with anaconda
|Vendor:||Scientific Linux CERN, http://cern.ch/linux|
Busybox is a single binary which includes versions of a large number of system commands, including a shell. The version contained in this package is designed for use with the Red Hat installation program, anaconda. The busybox package provides a binary better suited to normal use.
|busybox-anaconda-1.2.0-14.el5.x86_64 [570 KiB]||
by Denys Vlasenko (2012-07-17):
- Resolves: #834277 "Installation from NFS: That directory could not be mounted from the server"
|busybox-anaconda-1.2.0-13.el5.x86_64 [570 KiB]||
by Denys Vlasenko (2011-12-31):
- Resolves: #768083 "busybox various flaws" including: "buffer underflow in decompression" "udhcpc insufficient checking of DHCP options"
|busybox-anaconda-1.2.0-10.el5_7.1.x86_64 [563 KiB]||
by Denys Vlasenko (2012-01-08):
- Resolves: #761532 "Kdump fails after findfs subcommand of busybox fails"
|busybox-anaconda-1.2.0-10.el5.x86_64 [563 KiB]||
by Denys Vlasenko (2011-05-31):
- Resolves: #708942 "while loop cannot quit even if the list after while has failed"
|busybox-anaconda-1.2.0-9.el5.x86_64 [563 KiB]||
by Denys Vlasenko (2011-04-05):
- Resolves: #608927 "busybox grep -Fi" doesn't work as expected (-i was ignored)
|busybox-anaconda-1.2.0-7.el5.x86_64 [565 KiB]||
by Ivana Varekova (2009-07-02):
- Resolves: #500547 remove empty debuginfo package