"SLC5X: Network Servers: dhcpv6
dhcpv6 - DHCPv6 - DHCP server and client for IPv6
Implements the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) for Internet
Protocol version 6 (IPv6) networks in accordance with RFC 3315: Dynamic Host
Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6). Consists of dhcp6s(8), the server
DHCP daemon, and dhcp6r(8), the DHCPv6 relay agent.
Install this package if you want to support dynamic configuration of IPv6
addresses and parameters on your IPv6 network.
by Pavel Šimerda (2015-06-23):
- Resolves: #1229441 - initialize leases properly in dhcp6c
by Jiri Popelka (2010-10-25):
- Fix notonlink-more-segments.patch (bug #598439).
by Jiri Popelka (2009-11-02):
- Get new address when moving into a new link (bug #466251).
- Windows 2008 interoperability fix in dhcp6c (bug #476974).
- Check DAD necessity by the interface type to prevent dhcp6c
from segfaulting when run for second time (bug #515644).
by David Cantrell (2009-07-09):
- Prevent DHCPv6 traceback during installation
by David Cantrell (2008-10-30):
- Remove the ADVERTISE/REPLY patch for option 24 as it is unnecessary,
the problem was in our test driver scripts for the TAHI suite
by David Cantrell (2008-07-22):
- Set status code of Advertise message to NoAddrAvail when necessary
- Check IA options of the received Advertise message
- Do not return IA_NA option with status code set to NoAddrAvail
- Match time field of received DHCPv6 Advertise message
- Support multiple IA options