CentOS 7 - Updates for x86_64: development/debuggers: strace
strace - Tracks and displays system calls associated with a running process
The strace program intercepts and records the system calls called and
received by a running process. Strace can print a record of each
system call, its arguments and its return value. Strace is useful for
diagnosing problems and debugging, as well as for instructional
Install strace if you need a tool to track the system calls made and
received by a process.
by Eugene Syromiatnikov (2022-01-05):
- Fix incorrect ifname printing buffer size (#2028146):
e27b0677 "print_ifindex: fix IFNAME_QUOTED_SZ definition".
by Eugene Syromiatnikov (2020-04-16):
- Fix expected alignment for IPC tests (#1795261):
4377e3a1 "tests: fix expected output for some ipc tests", and
a75c7c4b "tests: fix -a argument in ipc_msgbuf-Xraw test".
by Eugene Syromiatnikov (2019-08-30):
- Include upstream patches that fix issues reported by covscan:
91281fec "v4l2: avoid shifting left a signed number by 31 bit",
522ad3a0 "syscall.c: avoid infinite loop in subcalls parsing", and
9446038e "kvm: avoid bogus vcpu_info assignment in vcpu_register".
- Resolves: #1747524
by Eugene Syromiatnikov (2018-07-21):
- Patch files in tests-m32 and tests-mx32 as well. (#1600210)
by DJ Delorie (2018-02-07):
- Update membarrier constants. (#1540954)
by DJ Delorie (2017-05-12):
- Fix typo in btrfs detection logic. (#1449935)
by Jeff Law (2015-07-30):
- Fix race which caused follow-fork option to not always