CentOS 7 - Updates for x86_64: system environment/libraries: festival-freebsoft-utils
festival-freebsoft-utils - A collection of utilities that enhance Festival with some useful features
A collection of utilities that enhance Festival with some useful features. They
provide all that is needed for interaction with Speech Dispatcher.
Key festival-freebsoft-utils features are:
- Generalized concept of input events. festival-freebsoft-utils allows not only
plain text synthesis, but also combining it with sounds. Additionally,
mechanism of logical events mapped to other events is provided.
- Substitution of events for given words.
- High-level voice selection mechanism and setting of basic prosodic parameters.
- Spelling mode.
- Capital letter signalization.
- Punctuation modes, for explicit reading or not reading punctuation characters.
- Incremental synthesis of texts and events.
- Speech Dispatcher support.
- Rudimentary SSML support.
- Enhance the Festival extension language with functions commonly used in Lisp.
- Support for wrapping already defined Festival functions by your own code.
- Everything is written in the extension language, no patching of the Festival
C++ sources is needed.