CentOS 7 - Updates for x86_64: unspecified: cal10n
cal10n - Compiler assisted localization library (CAL10N)
Compiler Assisted Localization, abbreviated as CAL10N (pronounced as "calion")
is a java library for writing localized (internationalized) messages.
* java compiler verifies message keys used in source code
* tooling to detect errors in message keys
* native2ascii tool made superfluous, as you can directly encode bundles
in the most convenient charset, per locale.
* good performance (300 nanoseconds per key look-up)
* automatic reloading of resource bundles upon change