CentOS 7 - Updates for x86_64: system environment/daemons: booth
booth - Ticket Manager for Multi-site Clusters
Booth manages tickets which authorize cluster sites located
in geographically dispersed locations to run resources.
It facilitates support of geographically distributed
clustering in Pacemaker.
by Jan Pokorný (2018-06-26):
- build for aarch64
- fix unconditional "dist" RPM macro reference in Release field
- ensure booth-arbitrator service will get restarted when it fails
by Jan Pokorný (2017-03-27):
- build for ppc64le
by Jan Pokorný (2016-09-15):
- fix an issue with identity self-determination based on match
between the addresses assigned at host and the configured addresses
when a network-part-of-the-address-only match preceded a possible
exact address match which would not be even tested if the length
of the network prefix was the same (no longer for this exact one)
- fix a crash when running booth without determined identity
(e.g., existing, yet empty configuration) under some circumstances
- make patches be applied using "git am" rather than "git apply"