CentOS 7 - Updates for x86_64: development/tools: boost-jam
boost-jam - A low-level build tool
Boost.Jam (BJam) is the low-level build engine tool for Boost.Build.
Historically, Boost.Jam is based on on FTJam and on Perforce Jam but has grown
a number of significant features and is now developed independently
by Jonathan Wakely (2019-02-13):
- Add patch for scoped_thread (#1676674)
by Jonathan Wakely (2017-02-21):
- Patch Boost.Spirit for ppc64 (#1402516)
by Jonathan Wakely (2016-06-10):
- Install unpatched gcc.jam (#1305019).
- Build libboost_python and libboost_python3 such that they depend on
their respective libpython (#1302120).
- Fix Boost.Python test suite so that PyImport_AppendInittab is called
before PyInitialize, which broke the test suite with Python 3.
- Patch gcc.jam to not add bogus rpaths.
by Jonathan Wakely (2015-09-01):
- Rebuilt for openmpi update (#1258794)