Jump to letter: [
args4j - Small Java lib that makes it easy to parse command line options/args in CUI apps
args4j is a small Java class library that makes it easy
to parse command line options/arguments in your CUI application.
- It makes the command line parsing very easy by using annotations.
- You can generate the usage screen very easily.
- You can generate HTML/XML that lists all options for your documentation.
- Fully supports localization.
- It is designed to parse javac like options (as opposed to GNU-style
where ls -lR is considered to have two options l and R.)
args4j-tools are development-time tools for generating additional artifacits.