Jump to letter: [
apache-commons-vfs - Commons Virtual File System
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various
different file systems. It presents a uniform view of the
files from various different sources, such as the files on
local disk, on an HTTP server, or inside a Zip archive.
Some of the features of Commons VFS are:
* A single consistent API for accessing files of different
* Support for numerous file system types.
* Caching of file information. Caches information in-JVM,
and optionally can cache remote file information on the
local file system.
* Event delivery.
* Support for logical file systems made up of files from
various different file systems.
* Utilities for integrating Commons VFS into applications,
such as a VFS-aware ClassLoader and URLStreamHandlerFactory.
* A set of VFS-enabled Ant tasks.