"SLC6X: system environment/daemons: unbound
unbound - Validating, recursive, and caching DNS(SEC) resolver
Unbound is a validating, recursive, and caching DNS(SEC) resolver.
The C implementation of Unbound is developed and maintained by NLnet
Labs. It is based on ideas and algorithms taken from a java prototype
developed by Verisign labs, Nominet, Kirei and ep.net.
Unbound is designed as a set of modular components, so that also
DNSSEC (secure DNS) validation and stub-resolvers (that do not run
as a server, but are linked into an application) are easily possible.
by Anna Khaitovich (2020-06-09):
- Fix segfault in unbound-1.4.20-amplifying-an-incoming-query.patch
- Resolves: rhbz#1839171 (CVE-2020-12662), rhbz#1840257 (CVE-2020-12663)
by Martin Osvald (2018-12-18):
- Resolves: #1655929 - Unbound crashed when running "unbound-control log_reopen"
by Petr Menšík (2017-05-24):
- Update trust anchors (#1458345)
- Update managed keys from trigger
- Fix periodic updates of root.key
by Tomas Hozza (2016-01-07):
- Fixed 2 errors found by Static analysis of code (#1296229)