"SLC6X: system environment/base: tboot
tboot - Performs a verified launch using Intel TXT
Trusted Boot (tboot) is an open source, pre-kernel/VMM module that uses
Intel Trusted Execution Technology (Intel TXT) to perform a measured
and verified launch of an OS kernel/VMM.
by Tony Camuso (2016-10-18):
- Allow install on UEFI platform, but with warning message, in order to
permit completion of provisioning. tboot remains unsupported by RHEL
on UEFI platforms.
This is the -2 release change.
- MANPATH should not be used as install dir. Man files should be installed
into DISTDIR not into '/' of system.
This is the -3 release change.
by Tony Camuso (2016-03-02):
- Backport important upstream patches
by Samantha N. Bueno (2014-05-28):
- Upgrade to 1.8.1 release
- Rebase patches, including one I missed a chunk of last release
by Samantha N. Bueno (2013-07-25):
- Upgrade to 1.7.4 release
by David Cantrell (2013-01-08):
- Fix kernel command line handling.
by David Cantrell (2012-01-26):
- Source tree is now NAME-VERSION
by David Cantrell (2011-07-27):
- Intel uploaded a new snapshot, fix the version and release to match guidelines