"SLC6X: user interface/desktops: spice-client
spice-client - Implements the client side of the SPICE protocol
The Simple Protocol for Independent Computing Environments (SPICE) is
a remote display system built for virtual environments which allows
you to view a computing 'desktop' environment not only on the machine
where it is running, but from anywhere on the Internet and from a wide
variety of machine architectures.
This package provides the client side of the SPICE protocol
by Christophe Fergeau (2012-03-22):
- Actually apply the patch added to -14... Thanks to rpmdiff :)
by Christophe Fergeau (2012-02-27):
- added missing BuildRequires: libXinerama-devel
by Uri Lublin (2011-09-28):
- semi-seamless migration support
- added pyparsing.py as source, and using it to build the package.
- added BuildRequires: autoconf automake libtool and using them.
- applied server patches too
- requires spice-protocol-0.8.1-2 (equivalent to upstream 0.8.2)
- advertise itself as version 0.8.3, to notify the new feature.
by Uri Lublin (2011-09-15):
- Remove Obsolete lines from spec
by Hans de Goede (2011-03-11):
- Fix being unable to send ctrl+alt+key when release mouse is bound to
ctrl+alt (which can happen when used from RHEV-M)
by Hans de Goede (2010-11-25):
- Add fixes from upstream git for a number of serious bugs:
- ctrl / alt getting stuck
- a client hang
- a client crash
- showing nothing but a white screen in fullscreen mode