"SLC6X: applications/system: sblim-sfcb
sblim-sfcb - Small Footprint CIM Broker
Small Footprint CIM Broker (sfcb) is a CIM server conforming to the
CIM Operations over HTTP protocol.
It is robust, with low resource consumption and therefore specifically
suited for embedded and resource constrained environments.
sfcb supports providers written against the Common Manageability
Programming Interface (CMPI).
by Vitezslav Crhonek (2016-10-03):
- Fix SIGSEGV in tool_mm_flush()
- Fix minor init script inconsistencies
by Vitezslav Crhonek (2015-04-20):
- Fix memory leak in sblim-sfcb
- Fix a zombie process of openwsmand (defunct) is left behind
by Vitezslav Crhonek (2014-12-10):
- Fix CIM clients are sometimes getting HTTP/1.1 501 Not Implemented
by Vitezslav Crhonek (2011-10-12):
- Checks for valid pointer before calling free() in providerDrv.c,
result.c and support.c (backported from upstream)