"SLC6X: applications/system: conman
conman - ConMan - The Console Manager
ConMan is a serial console management program designed to support a large
number of console devices and simultaneous users. It currently supports
local serial devices and remote terminal servers (via the telnet protocol).
Its features include:
- mapping symbolic names to console devices
- logging all output from a console device to file
- supporting monitor (R/O), interactive (R/W), and
broadcast (W/O) modes of console access
- allowing clients to join or steal console "write" privileges
- executing Expect scripts across multiple consoles in parallel
by Ondrej Vasik (2016-11-01):
- change project URL to current one (#1022502)
- ensure num_threads <= IPMICONSOLE_THREAD_COUNT_MAX (#1022496)
by Denys Vlasenko (2013-10-07):
- Enable IPMI feature.
- Resolves: rhbz#951698.
by Denys Vlasenko (2011-12-14):
- Allow configuration of the maximum number of open files.
- Resolves: rhbz#738967.