"SLC6X: development/libraries: compat-openmpi-psm
compat-openmpi-psm - Open Message Passing Interface using InfiniPath
Open MPI is an open source, freely available implementation of both the
MPI-1 and MPI-2 standards, combining technologies and resources from
several other projects (FT-MPI, LA-MPI, LAM/MPI, and PACX-MPI) in
order to build the best MPI library available. A completely new MPI-2
compliant implementation, Open MPI offers advantages for system and
software vendors, application developers, and computer science
researchers. For more information, see http://www.open-mpi.org/ .
by Jay Fenlason (2014-06-03):
- Don't bother passing in options that the 1.4.3 configure doesn't
- set XFLAGS on all archs, not just x86_64.
- Copy requires/provides filtering from openmpi so this will stop
by Jay Fenlason (2013-08-14):
* Also include 1.5.3 libraries so users of RHEL-6.5+ can run
programs compiled on RHEL-6.2-
by Jay Fenlason (2011-10-13):
- New compat package to make users of openmpi-1.4 on RHEL-6 happy.