"SLC6X: system environment/libraries: pango
pango - System for layout and rendering of internationalized text
Pango is a library for laying out and rendering of text, with an emphasis
on internationalization. Pango can be used anywhere that text layout is needed,
though most of the work on Pango so far has been done in the context of the
GTK+ widget toolkit. Pango forms the core of text and font handling for GTK+.
Pango is designed to be modular; the core Pango layout engine can be used
with different font backends.
The integration of Pango with Cairo provides a complete solution with high
quality text handling and graphics rendering.
by Akira TAGOH (2016-01-07):
- Get rid of the trivial error messages during running %post script. (#895383)
by Akira TAGOH (2014-04-23):
- Avoid the error message at %postun on upgrading to rhel7. (#1086690)
- Use correct rpm macro for man page (#885846)
by Cosimo Cecchi (2012-11-20):
- Fix a regression in the pangoft2 module
by Matthias Clasen (2011-02-28):
- Prevent an integer overflow in hb_buffer_ensure()
by Matthias Clasen (2011-01-26):
- Fix a division by zero found in testing