"SLC6X: development/libraries: ocaml-hivex
ocaml-hivex - OCaml bindings for hivex
ocaml-hivex contains OCaml bindings for hivex.
This is for toplevel and scripting access only. To compile OCaml
programs which use hivex you will also need ocaml-hivex-devel.
by Richard W.M. Jones (2015-02-27):
- Add missing checks for small/truncated files
- Fix typo in man page Win::Hivex.3.pm
by Richard W.M. Jones (2012-10-11):
- Remove loaded text from description
- Add patch to fix parsing of hives that contain large ri-records
by Richard W.M. Jones (2011-12-20):
- Rebase to upstream version 1.3.3
- Add upstream patch: hivexml: Remove unused variable.
- Add upstream patch: hivex: Added gnulib includes from builddir [...]
by Richard W.M. Jones (2011-01-14):
- Fix multilib conflicts in *.pyc and *.pyo files.
- Only install unversioned *.so file for Python bindings.