"SLC6X: system environment/daemons: libtevent
libtevent - The tevent library
Tevent is an event system based on the talloc memory management library.
Tevent has support for many event types, including timers, signals, and
the classic file descriptor events.
Tevent also provide helpers to deal with asynchronous code providing the
tevent_req (Tevent Request) functions.
by Jakub Hrozek (2016-04-04):
- temporarily disable make check, which keeps failing in mock despite
working correctly on a full system
- Related: rhbz#1322688
by Jakub Hrozek (2013-08-07):
- Resolves: rhnz#978962 - tevent_loop_wait() never finishes
by Jakub Hrozek (2013-07-08):
- Resolves: rhbz#980956 - Rebase libtevent to version 0.9.18
by Jakub Hrozek (2010-08-20):
- Rebase to 0.9.17 to provide the version Samba4 needs
- Drop EXCLUDE_PATTERNS workaround in specfile
- Resolves: rhbz#766336