"SLC6X: system environment/libraries: libqb
libqb - An IPC library for high performance servers
libqb provides high performance client server reusable features.
Initially these are IPC and poll.
by Christine Caulfield (2015-11-27):
- Increase size of the buffer where we make the socket name to allow for longer PIDs
by David Vossel (2015-01-19):
- Rebase to libqb v0.17.1
by David Vossel (2013-07-25):
- Re-add fix required to build under brew.
by David Vossel (2013-08-19):
- Rebase of libqb for pacemaker support.
by David Vossel (2012-11-19):
- Additional upstream work to address 100% cpu usage bug in
cpu usage during certain situations. (#869446)
by Angus Salkeld (2012-02-03):
- Disable loop and ipc tests as they use features not availble on brew.
- Get the tests to print out (disable parallel-tests).
- Call autogen.sh to get the no parallel-tests
- Disable ppc arch as the "make check" fails.