Jump to letter: [
iok - Indic Onscreen Virtual Keyboard
iok is Indic Onscreen Keyboard. It provides virtual Keyboard functionality.
It currently works with Inscript and xkb keymaps for Indian languages. iok
can even try to parse non-inscript keymaps and show them in iok.
by Parag Nemade (2012-07-24):
- Resolves:rh#814548: Save File option should suggests a predefined file name format
- Resolves:rh#814521: iok does not fetch any .mim file name which does not contain "inscript2" word.
- Resolves:rh#814541: Predefined naming convention followed when save File name, but no clue of that to user
- Resolves:rh#819795: Translation tracker for iok
by Parag Nemade (2012-03-06):
- Resolves:rh#798592 - iok crashed while selecting 'xkb-Malayalam (enhanced Inscript with Rupee Sign)'
by Parag Nemade (2010-12-22):
- Resolves:rh#636756:[or_IN][VM] iok is out of VM's Screen