"SLC6X: system environment/libraries: boost
boost - The free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries
Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. The
emphasis is on libraries which work well with the C++ Standard
Library, in the hopes of establishing "existing practice" for
extensions and providing reference implementations so that the Boost
libraries are suitable for eventual standardization. (Some of the
libraries have already been proposed for inclusion in the C++
Standards Committee's upcoming C++ Standard Library Technical Report.)
by Jonathan Wakely (2015-12-23):
- Don't install .cmake files.
- Resolves: #1245805
by Petr Machata (2015-02-04):
- Fix the way MPI_VERSION is compared with (>=2 rather than ==2) so
that an arg-less boost::mpi::environment ctor is exposed for MPI
libraries with MPI_VERSION of 3.
- Fix boost::interprocess::move (boost-1.41.0-interprocess-move.patch)
- Fix copy construction of boost::weak_ptr
- Undo the change of non-Requires: package references to not use
by Michal Schmidt (2014-08-21):
- mpich obsoleted mpich2. Build against mpich and rename subpackages
accordingly. Obsolete mpich2 subpackages.
by Petr Machata (2013-06-04):
- Build math portion of Boost.TR1, package DSOs in boost-math.
by Petr Machata (2013-03-14):
- Add in explicit dependence between boost-*mpich2* and
by Petr Machata (2013-03-07):
- Add in explicit dependences between some boost subpackages
by Petr Machata (2011-07-20):
- Build with -fno-strict-aliasing due to the sheer amount of warnings
that we get.
- Related: #723503