"SLC6X: system environment/libraries: boost-graph-openmpi
boost-graph-openmpi - Runtime component of parallel boost graph library
Runtime support for the Parallel BGL graph library. The interface and
graph components are generic, in the same sense as the the Standard
Template Library (STL). This libraries in this package use OpenMPI
backend to do the parallel work.
by Jonathan Wakely (2015-12-23):
- Don't install .cmake files.
- Resolves: #1245805
by Petr Machata (2015-02-04):
- Fix the way MPI_VERSION is compared with (>=2 rather than ==2) so
that an arg-less boost::mpi::environment ctor is exposed for MPI
libraries with MPI_VERSION of 3.
- Fix boost::interprocess::move (boost-1.41.0-interprocess-move.patch)
- Fix copy construction of boost::weak_ptr
- Undo the change of non-Requires: package references to not use
by Michal Schmidt (2014-08-21):
- mpich obsoleted mpich2. Build against mpich and rename subpackages
accordingly. Obsolete mpich2 subpackages.
by Petr Machata (2013-06-04):
- Build math portion of Boost.TR1, package DSOs in boost-math.
by Petr Machata (2013-03-14):
- Add in explicit dependence between boost-*mpich2* and
by Petr Machata (2013-03-07):
- Add in explicit dependences between some boost subpackages
by Petr Machata (2011-07-20):
- Build with -fno-strict-aliasing due to the sheer amount of warnings
that we get.
- Related: #723503