"SLC5X: GNOME Software Development
GNOME Software Development
Install these packages in order to develop GTK+ and GNOME graphical applications.
- ORBit2-devel - Development libraries, header files and utilities for ORBit
- devhelp - API document browser
- evolution-data-server-devel - Development files for building against evolution-data-server
- gail-devel - Files to compile applications that use GAIL
- glib2-devel - The GIMP ToolKit (GTK+) and GIMP Drawing Kit (GDK) support library
- gnome-vfs2-devel - Libraries and include files for developing GNOME VFS applications
- gtk2-devel - Development tools for GTK+ applications
- hal-devel - Libraries and headers for HAL
- libbonobo-devel - Libraries and headers for libbonobo
- libgtop2-devel - Libraries and include files for developing with libgtop.
- pango-devel - System for layout and rendering of internationalized text