Misc Scientific Linux Packages
These are packages added to Scientific Linux and NOT installed in any group, they are here so that they can easily be selected
- 915resolution - A tool to force resolution of Intel 9xx video Card
- SL_enable_serialconsole - Script to enable serial console in all the right places.
- SL_no_colorls - Change the default ls(1) behavior not to display color.
- SL_password_for_singleuser - Adds standard shell at RL 1 entries in /etc/inittab
- SL_rpm_show_arch - Set it so that general rpm queries show the rpm's arch
- SL_sendmail_accept - This will enable sendmail to accept mail from the outside world
- alpine - powerful, easy to use console email client
- cfitsio - Library for manipulating FITS data files
- dkms - Dynamic Kernel Module Support Framework
- dropit - Fermilabs excellent dropit path fixer
- gv - A X front-end for the Ghostscript PostScript(TM) interpreter
- numpy - NumPy: array processing for numbers, strings, records, and objects.
- tidy - Utility to clean up and pretty print HTML/XHTML/XML