This group is a collection of graphical administration tools for the system, such as for managing user accounts and configuring system hardware.
- authconfig-gtk - Graphical tool for setting up authentication from network services
- pirut - Package Installation, Removal and Update Tools
- sabayon - Tool to maintain user profiles in a GNOME desktop
- setroubleshoot - Helps troubleshoot SELinux problems
- system-config-date - A graphical interface for modifying system date and time
- system-config-kdump - A graphical interface for configuring kernel crash dumping
- system-config-keyboard - A graphical interface for modifying the keyboard
- system-config-kickstart - A graphical interface for making kickstart files.
- system-config-language - A graphical interface for modifying the system language
- system-config-lvm - A utility for graphically configuring Logical Volumes
- system-config-netboot - network booting/install configuration utility (GUI)
- system-config-network - The GUI of the NEtwork Adminstration Tool
- system-config-rootpassword - A graphical interface for modifying the rootpassword
- system-config-soundcard - A graphical interface for detecting and configuring soundcards
- system-config-users - A graphical interface for administering users and groups