"SLC5X: Development Tools: binutils
binutils - A GNU collection of binary utilities.
|Vendor:||Scientific Linux CERN, http://cern.ch/linux|
Binutils is a collection of binary utilities, including ar (for creating, modifying and extracting from archives), as (a family of GNU assemblers), gprof (for displaying call graph profile data), ld (the GNU linker), nm (for listing symbols from object files), objcopy (for copying and translating object files), objdump (for displaying information from object files), ranlib (for generating an index for the contents of an archive), size (for listing the section sizes of an object or archive file), strings (for listing printable strings from files), strip (for discarding symbols), and addr2line (for converting addresses to file and line).
|binutils-188.8.131.52.6-26.el5.i386 [3.0 MiB]||
by Jeff Law (2013-04-23):
- Fix testsuite expected strings that were not properly updated when patch for 855163 was backported. (#855163)
|binutils-184.108.40.206.6-20.el5_8.3.i386 [3.0 MiB]||
by Jeff Law (2012-05-04):
- Fix "looping in map_segments" failure in linker (#818708)
|binutils-220.127.116.11.6-20.el5.i386 [3.0 MiB]||
by Andreas Schwab (2011-11-23):
- Allow R_X86_64_TPOFF32 relocation in PIE (#755872)
|binutils-18.104.22.168.6-14.el5.i386 [2.9 MiB]||
by Andreas Schwab (2010-01-14):
- Update testranges test for ia64 (#509124)
|binutils-22.214.171.124.6-12.el5.i386 [2.9 MiB]||
by Denys Vlasenko (2009-04-17):
- ELF64 support: add three tiny fixes from upstream. Resolves: RHBZ #457189.
|binutils-126.96.36.199.6-9.el5.i386 [2.8 MiB]||
by Jan Kratochvil (2008-10-29):
- Fix complains on .gnu.linkonce.r relocations to their discarded .gnu.linkonce.t counterparts (#463934).