CentOS 7 - Updates for x86_64: unspecified: webkitgtk4-doc
webkitgtk4-doc - Documentation files for webkitgtk4
This package contains developer documentation for webkitgtk4.
by Eike Rathke (2019-04-04):
- Related: rhbz#1669482 covscan fixes
by Tomas Popela (2018-08-14):
- Update to 2.20.5 - technically it was not necessary as the only difference
between 2.20.4 and .5 was the revert of one change, that we already reverted
while building 2.20.4. But it's better to stay with upstream.
- Update the labels patch with the version that was pushed upstream.
- Resolves: rhbz#1576544
by Tomas Popela (2017-11-08):
- Don't strip debug info from bundled icu libraries, otherwise there
will be conflicts between webkitgtk4-debuginfo and icu-debuginfo packages
- Resolves: rhbz#1486771
by Tomas Popela (2017-10-09):
- Update the bundled brotli and woff2 to the latest releases due to
woff2's license incompatibility with WebKitGTK+ project
- Resolves: rhbz#1500368
by Tomas Popela (2017-06-16):
- Fix a CLoop patch that was not correctly backported from upstream, causing
crashes on big endian machines
- Resolves: rhbz#1442160