CentOS 7 - Updates for x86_64: unspecified: python3-wheel
python3-wheel - Built-package format for Python
A built-package format for Python.
A wheel is a ZIP-format archive with a specially formatted filename and the
.whl extension. It is designed to contain all the files for a PEP 376
compatible install in a way that is very close to the on-disk format.
Python 3 version.
by Tomas Orsava (2019-07-22):
- Removed wheel's own implementation of crypto due to FIPS concerns
by Lumír Balhar (2019-01-14):
- Converting specfile from F29 to RHEL7
- Disabled building of the Python 2 subpackage
- Disabled tests (by setting the bootstrap on - see note)
- Removed python-wheel-wheel package with the wheel of wheel