CentOS 7 - Updates for x86_64: applications/internet: netsniff-ng
netsniff-ng - Packet sniffing beast
The netsniff-ng toolkit currently consists of the following utilities:
* netsniff-ng: the zero-copy sniffer, pcap capturer and replayer itself.
* trafgen: a high performance zero-copy network packet generator.
* astraceroute: an autonomous system (AS) and geo-ip trace route utility.
* ifpps: a top-like kernel networking and system statistics tool.
* bpfc: a tiny Berkeley Packet Filter compiler supporting Linux extensions.