CentOS 7 - Updates for x86_64: system environment/libraries: libhugetlbfs
libhugetlbfs - A library which provides easy access to huge pages of memory
libhugetlbfs is a library which provides easy access to huge pages of memory.
It is a wrapper for the hugetlbfs file system. Applications can use huge pages
to fulfill malloc() requests without being recompiled by using LD_PRELOAD.
Alternatively, applications can be linked against libhugetlbfs without source
modifications to load BSS or BSS, data, and text segments into large pages.
by Rafael Aquini (2018-08-02):
- tests/stack_grow_into libhugetlbfs test fixes (#1422960)
- PPC vm/hugepage/libhugetlbfs test fix (#1515365)
by Petr holasek (2016-06-07):
- linkhuge_rw test fix (#1240568)
- hugeadm fix for firestone ppc systems (#1258622)
by Petr Holasek (2014-12-15):
- map_high_truncate_2 test fix (#1161677)