CentOS 7 - Updates for x86_64: unspecified: kmod-kvdo
kmod-kvdo - Kernel Modules for Virtual Data Optimizer
Virtual Data Optimizer (VDO) is a device mapper target that delivers
block-level deduplication, compression, and thin provisioning.
This package provides the kernel modules for VDO.
by - Andy Walsh (2020-04-09):
- Fixed a bug where crash recovery could use the wrong threads for certain
operations potentially resulting in memory corruption.
- Resolves: rhbz#1821275
by - Andy Walsh (2019-09-05):
- Fixed a rare bug which would log an assertion failure when shutting down
a VDO device.
- Resolves: rhbz#1749000
by - Andy Walsh (2019-03-27):
- Reduced and rate limited error logging in order to avoid kernel soft-lockups.
- Resolves: rhbz#1687005
by - Andy Walsh (2018-09-18):
- Adjusted the warning when modules are found during install.
- Resolves: rhbz#1553420
by - Andy Walsh (2018-07-21):
- Fixed a bug which would cause kernel panics when a VDO device is stacked on a
- Resolves: rhbz#1599668
- Fixed a bug which could cause data loss when discarding unused portions of a
VDO's logical space.
- Resolves: rhbz#1600058
- Modified grow physical to fail in the prepare step if the size isn't
changing, avoiding a suspend-and-resume cycle.
- Resolves: rhbz#1600662
- Fixed a bug which would cause attempts to grow the physical size of a VDO
device to fail if the device below the VDO was resized while the VDO was
- Resolves: rhbz#1591180
by - Andy Walsh (2018-06-11):
- Bumped NVR to maintain kABI compatibility.
- Resolves: rhbz#1578421
by - Andy Walsh (2018-04-29):
- Updated source to use GitHub
- Fixed module version checking for upgrades.
- Removed debug kernel requirement from spec file.
- Fixed a deadlock resulting from sleeping while holding a spinlock while
- Resolves: rhbz#1567742
- Fixed bugs arising from attempts to access sysfs nodes during startup and
- Resolves: rhbz#1567744
- Removed the prepare_ioctl() function to avoid signature changes since this
function currently does nothing.
- Resolves: rhbz#1572494
by - Andy Walsh (2018-02-27):
- Fixed preun handling of loaded modules
- Resolves: rhbz#1549178