CentOS 7 - Updates for x86_64: development/tools: boost-build
boost-build - Cross platform build system for C++ projects
Boost.Build is an easy way to build C++ projects, everywhere. You name
your pieces of executable and libraries and list their sources. Boost.Build
takes care about compiling your sources with the right options,
creating static and shared libraries, making pieces of executable, and other
chores -- whether you're using GCC, MSVC, or a dozen more supported
C++ compilers -- on Windows, OSX, Linux and commercial UNIX systems.
by Jonathan Wakely (2019-02-13):
- Add patch for scoped_thread (#1676674)
by Jonathan Wakely (2017-02-21):
- Patch Boost.Spirit for ppc64 (#1402516)
by Jonathan Wakely (2016-06-10):
- Install unpatched gcc.jam (#1305019).
- Build libboost_python and libboost_python3 such that they depend on
their respective libpython (#1302120).
- Fix Boost.Python test suite so that PyImport_AppendInittab is called
before PyInitialize, which broke the test suite with Python 3.
- Patch gcc.jam to not add bogus rpaths.
by Jonathan Wakely (2015-09-01):
- Rebuilt for openmpi update (#1258794)