CentOS 7 - Extras Testing for x86_64: unspecified: buildah
buildah - A command line tool used for creating OCI Images
The buildah package provides a command line tool which can be used to
* create a working container from scratch
* create a working container from an image as a starting point
* mount/umount a working container's root file system for manipulation
* save container's root file system layer to create a new image
* delete a working container or an image
by Jindrich Novy (2020-04-08):
- fix "buildah is not expanding env vars in file paths"
- Resolves: #1822031
by Jindrich Novy (2020-03-03):
- fix "CVE-2020-8945 proglottis/gpgme: Use-after-free in GPGME bindings during container image pull"
- Resolves: #1803583
by Jindrich Novy (2019-08-02):
- use 1.9.0 in RHEL7u7